SIGAda Membership Benefits
Here you’ll see the benefits of being a member of SIGAda.
Ada Basic Information
Creating Ada Software
Ada Information Clearinghouse
Ada Usage and Success Stories
Interesting Ada Articles
Who's Using Ada?
SIGAda's Booth Schedule
“Powered by Ada” Poster Gallery
Ada in Universities
Ada Organizations Around the World
Ada Related Conferences
Contacting Others in Ada Community
Local SIGAda Chapters
Ada Information Resources
SIGAda Working Groups
|ACM and SIGAda Info
Joining ACM or SIGAda
Previous SIGAda Conferences
History of SIGAda
Augusta Ada (Byron) Lovelace
Women in Computer Science
Computer Science Guide
ACM Anti-Harassment Policy
Benefits Provided to SIGAda Members:
- Subscription to SIGAda Ada Letters, published twice per year.
- Reduced registration fees at conferences sponsored by SIGAda.
- DVD proceedings of SIGAda conferences.
- Reduced registration fees at Ada-Europe conferences.
- Reduced registration fees at other conferences held “in cooperation with” SIGAda.
- Access to the following content in the ACM Digital Library:
- SIGAda conference proceedings
- SIGAda Ada Letters
- Some conferences held in cooperation with SIGAda
Community Benefits Provided by SIGAda:
- Sponsorship of annual SIGAda Conference.
- Host ARG/WG9 meetings.
- Participation in the evolution of the Ada Programming Language via a Category C Liaison Agreement with ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG9.
- SIGAda-ANNOUNCE and Team-Ada mailing lists.
- SIGAda website, including electronic versions of past Ada Letters newsletters.
- Ada Awareness Initiative to promote Ada.
- "Robert Dewar Award for Outstanding Ada Community Contributions" (Previously known as the "Outstanding Ada Community Contribution Award") at SIGAda Conference.
- "ACM SIGAda Distinguished Service Award" at SIGAda Conference.
- Best Student Paper award and Best Paper award at the SIGAda conference.
- Academic grants to the annual SIGAda conference.