The following choices for transportation are available:
- There is a shuttle service, Sunport Shuttle, with a $13 one-way price (second passenger is only $5).
- Taxi fare is indeed less than $20 and much quicker.
- You can also take the train. You can catch it at the Sunport directly to the next station: Downtown. It's only one block to the hotel.
- If you don't want to walk, there's a circulating trolley to Old Town. Best part is the fare which is $2.00 ($1.00 for older/retired people). But be warned, there is no service on weekends.
Whoops! The trolley does not operate after October 27, 2006.
- The D-Ride bus service is also available, but it does not go out to the hotel. Bus Route 36 (Rio Grande / 12th Street) goes by the hotel, but with a good transfer time, it might take 90 minutes. Cost is $1.00 a ride.
- You may drive your personal vehicle.
- You may also rent a car...
[Back to Main Page]