High Integrity Language Technology
ACM SIGAda’s Annual International Conference
and Room Rates
The Hyatt Regency Boston has reserved a block of rooms for the HILT 2012 conference from Thursday night, November 29, through Wednesday night, December 12. The conference rate is $159 for single or double occupancy rooms, $183 for triple occupancy rooms, and $208 for quadruple occupancy rooms. This includes complimentary wireless Internet in all the guest rooms. State and local taxes will be added per night. All reservations must be guaranteed by credit card.
Reservations must be received by
November 3November 12 (Extended Deadline for Room Reservations at Conference Rate). After this date, the hotel is not obligated to honor Conference Rates.
Check-in time is 3:00pm. Check-out time is 12:00pm.
Guests are permitted to check-in earlier on a request basis through the Front Office Manager, and will be honored according to anticipated occupancy for that day. Complimentary facilities (e.g., checkroom) will be available for early arrivals and late checkouts, if available.
You may register at the hotel:
- For reduced conference rate: Online by going directly to their conference registration link (labeled “ACM HILT 2012 Conference”) at the hotel’s website at:
- The room block for the conference has been increased, and the deadline for obtaining the conference rate has been extended to November 12.
- Online (for late registrations) by filling in the necessary check-in and check-out dates to the left of the hotel’s information on their website at:
- By calling their direct number at +1.617.912.1234 and then ask for "Reservations"; please refer to Association for Computing Machinery.
- By using their FAX number at +1.617.451.2198. Please include your name, arrival and departure dates, your email address, and the group name, Association for Computing Machinery.
All room requests require an advance deposit or credit card to guarantee the reservation. Should a guest desire to cancel their reservation, their deposit will be refunded in full if they notify the Hotel by 3:00pm (EST) at least twenty-four(24) hours prior to scheduled arrival date. Credit cards will not be charged until actual check-in or late cancellation.
Regular internet and Wi-Fi Internet access is free in each guest room.
Valet parking at the hotel includes in-and-out privileges.
Overnight parking is $43 and is available until 5:00pm the next day.
- 0-1 hour is $18.
- 1-3 hours is $32.
- 3-24 hours is $43.
Self parking is $32 for 12-24 hours. Hourly public parking is available in the Public Garage adjacent to the hotel.
The latest and most complete information about parking at the hotel is at:
The hotel is close to the Logan International Airport. You should not rent a car.
The hotel has excellent information for directions to and from Logan International Airport as well as information about transportation to and from the airport via Super Shuttle, Taxi Services, and Limousine Service. Check out the links from their web page at http://www.hyattregencyboston.com/